Tuesday, October 28, 2008

tie those laces mister!

Kelong, Batam, 18 May 08

Put on your running shoes mate and lets run to the beat! It has been ages since i ran mann! like 2 plus weeks?! plus i've been down with the flu bug! However today's run was fantassstic! Didn't expect this recovery run to be so enjoyable to the point i extended my route twice! Managed to keep up to my normal pace by the end of the 5-6k run. The only downside was towards the last quater of my run, mucus and phlegm started building up and it was kinda uncomfortable. Snorting the mucus out ran through my mind a dozen times but that would be too disgusting haha! Looking forward to my next 7-8k recovery run on thursday provided it doesn't rain.
Salomon X Trail 10k Race is this Sunday! and i bet my timing would be over an hour, down by LOADS. that sucks! and the last of the flu bug hasn't left me yet!

♥ running ♥ my asics! can't wait to get my ds trainers! kinda disappointed when my mum told me that the dealer ran out of my size and brought a size 8. but noooo size 8 is wayyy to biig! dang. gotta fork out more money because instead of a 40% discount from the dealer i'll have to settle with the 25% one when i get mine from queensway. this sucks ): Bought a Salomon XT Wings trail shoe though, after much self-convincing. haha. dang. 160 bucks! after a 30% discount. come on people i do accept cash/giro/cheque. gosh. there's something wrong with me, i'm on a sudden buying spree on shoes. next up, Asics DS Trainer 13, Asics Onisuka Tigers!!


No comments: