Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2009

simplicity + heavy orton effect on skies

I've been waiting to post a proper 09 post for quite sometime but have been putting it off all these times. Now its feb and still no new year post?! hahaha and yea this ain't the post which i've been wanting to post for such a long. in fact its just another boring post of mine. maybe this is why i don't really like clubbing and other stuff ... hmm okay that was abit irrelavent. moving on...

this picture depicts the simple life of mine and of many others like mine. Simplicity and down to earth i'ld say is one of the many philosophies that i follow. However like many others, i aim to succeed in life, get a pretty decent payroll, enjoy doing what i do, stay healthy, love my family and of course friends. But even if i get rich someday, i will not forget my roots. I will still continue to lead a simple life even if i'm surrounded by the riches. I will not splurge on luxuries and in the future even if I make it rich, I will just get a Green car over the sports and glamourous cars.

This global crisis has shown us the mess that greed and many other factors has brought about. It has brought many people back to the basics of simple living and made people more humble. Soon, gone will be the time where these well off-ed people gloat about their wealth and achievements. I think people living simple lives will be happier than these morons caught in their web of success and wealth. Whenever this crisis ends, I hope people will learn to see where how a simple way of life is so much "...." and not to go back to being too materialistic and get sucked into that endless vortex of whatever shit that comes along with that.

Ultimately, in my opinion being truely happy cannot be quantified by wealth or success but by the things you do and whom you do it with. Eventually.... okay i think i'm typing rubbish and shall end here. Thirty to forty years down the road, i hope i will not be too engrossed in my work to be there for my loved ones. I will look back into the days of my youth and remember that philosophy that i once mentioned and go "oh i'm glad I havent forgotten it"

ps: i know that there are many errors in the form of words used, expressions phrased, sentence strucutre and stuff. but yea its 12 30am, i'm sick, i've lost my voice for the 3rd consecutive day and i'm having another fever attack. But overall this is what i feel right now.

No comments: