Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rehab

Fort Canning Park, Dance School. Shooting with lou, mel & xule. D80, Tamron 90mm F2.8

I'm in rehab now. Deprived from the virtual world that connects me to all my friends. for 10+ hours a day, I'm barred from Facebook, msn, FlickR, Gmail and the all essential news feeds. All because the wireless in my company has been password protected due to some legal suit for copyright infringment. dammnnn. So once again, I'm in REHAB. I've never thought of myself as someone who's so dependent on technology. Well, this shall be a test for me and I think i'm going to fail. 2nd day into work as a temp staff and I'm thinking of quitting. Never have i been so bored and restless at work, resorting to mass texting and walking around to disturb the other employees/interns.

and so the song by Amy Winehouse rings in my mind
~ they tried to make me go to rehab but i said no no no ~

damn i want my facebook and messenger! time's passing too slow at work now. instead of counting down the hours, i'm counting the seconds!!!!

No comments: